Join Our Investor Update
The OLB Group, Inc. is a diversified Fintech eCommerce merchant services provider and Bitcoin crypto mining enterprise. The Company’s eCommerce platform delivers cloud-based merchant services for a comprehensive digital commerce solution. DMint, a wholly owned subsidiary of OLB Group, is engaged in the mining of Bitcoin utilizing natural gas
OLB Group’s experienced management team has developed and operates a suite of integrated Fintech and payment facilitation products and services for over 10,500 merchants in more than 130 industries in all 50 US states. With a recurring revenue base that generated $16.7 million in the past twelve months, the Company is expanding its operations, through its wholly owned subsidiary DMint, to include crypto mining to diversify its revenue streams and provide quarter to quarter revenue growth.
DMint, a wholly owned subsidiary of OLB Group, is engaged in the mining of Bitcoin in sustainable (powered by natural gas) data centers with the operation of 1,000 ASIC-based S19j Pro 96T mining computers.
- Established an industry-diversified operational footprint in the U.S. with $1.36 Billion in gross transaction volume from 10,500 merchants and 28.5 million transactions nationwide
- Dramatic growth in eCommerce adoption by established and new merchants provides the Company with substantial growth opportunities
- Adjusted EBITDA $505,583 vs. Negative EBITDA (-$689,685) in First Quarter 2021
- Total Corporate Assets $45,000,000 at March 31, 2022
- Cash Balance at March 31, 2022 approximately $4,000,000
- Zero Debt other than an equipment lease to finance the purchase of 100 Miners for approximately $750,000.
- Compared to its merchant services and crypto mining peers, OLB is currently trading at very low valuation of X 0.5 sales
We anticipate the achievement of positive Net Income by the end of the year.
This would be a result of the following trends:
- Bitcoin mining revenue from current 1,000 ASICS mining computers is estimated additional run-rate of approximately $6,500,000 annually, based on the price of Bitcoin price as of March 12, 2022, once all purchased machines are fully operational by the end of 2022.
- Company eCommerce revenue run rate is anticipated to increase from $10 million to $36 million
OLB in the News
- July 14, 2022OLB Stock Forecast, Price & News (The OLB Group) – MarketBeat
- July 13, 2022OLB Group Authorizes Share Repurchase Program | Business | valdostadailytimes.com – Valdosta Daily Times
- July 13, 2022Technology Stocks Making Moves Wednesday: IS, OLB, VLD, SVRE, NLST, KLR, U, KSPN – InvestorsObserver
- July 12, 2022Market Sentiment Around Loss-Making The OLB Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:OLB) – Yahoo Finance
Experienced management in Fintech
Mr. Ronny Yakov
Chief Executive Officer
25+ years of ecommerce software and development experience; established ecommerce platform for AT&T employees wholesale shopping covering 180,000 employees; developed ecommerce solutions for Fortune 500 and 1000 companies
Chief Financial Officer
20+ years accounting experience working with public companies, including GAAP and SEC requirements; senior auditor f or HJ & Associates; previously an ecommerce accountant for Walt Disney’s GO.com; and associate for PWC; licensed CPA
20+ years of finance, accounting, operational, and business development experience in the merchant services industry; experience working with large sales organizations in payments industry, including Cynergy Data; raised over $300M capital funding as part of finance team at Pay by Touch; former VP/Controller at Concord EFS, acquired by First Data in 2004
Disclosure: All statements from The OLB Group, Inc (The "Company"). in These slides and any accompanying oral presentation that are not based on historical fact are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and the provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements concerning the impact of COVID-19 on our operations and financial condition our ability to implement our proprietary merchant boarding and CRM system and to roll out our Omni Commerce applications to our current merchants and the integration of our secure payment gateway with our crowdfunding platform. While the Company’s management has based any forward-looking statements contained herein on its current expectations, the information on which such expectations were based may change. These forward-looking statements rely on a number of assumptions concerning future events and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties, and other factors, many of which are outside of our control, that could cause actual results to materially differ from such statements. Such risks, uncertainties, and other factors include, but are not limited to, uncertainty regarding our ability to integrate the companies that we have recently acquired and to repay outstanding indebtedness and fund our operations. For other factors that may cause our actual results to differ from those that are expected, see the information under the caption “Risk Factors” in the Company’s most recent Form 10-K and Form 10-Q filings, and amendments thereto, as well as other public filings with the SEC since such date. The Company operates in a rapidly changing and competitive environment, and new risks may arise. Accordingly, investors should not place any reliance on forward-looking statements as a prediction of actual results. The Company disclaims any intention to, and undertakes no obligation to, update or revise any forward-looking statement.