Join Our Investor Update
The OLB Group, Inc. is a diversified Fintech eCommerce merchant services provider and Bitcoin crypto mining enterprise. The Company’s eCommerce platform delivers cloud-based merchant services for a comprehensive digital commerce solution to online and "bricks and mortar" merchants. DMint, a wholly owned subsidiary of OLB Group, is engaged in the mining of Bitcoin utilizing low cost, zero carbon hydroelectric and solar power.
OLB Group’s experienced management team has developed and operates a suite of integrated Fintech and payment facilitation products and services for over 10,300 merchants in more than 130 industries in all 50 US states. With a recurring revenue base that generated $30.4 million in 2022 (an increase of over 80% from 2021), the Company is expanding its Fintech footprint through strategic acquisitions and partnerships. Through its wholly owned subsidiary, DMint, OLB Group earns incremental revenue through Bitcoin mining in a facility in Tennessee with a capacity of 20 megawatts (capable of powering 5000 mining machines). The Company has plans to monetize DMint through a spinoff to OLB shareholders within the next two quarters.
- Established an industry-diversified operational footprint in the U.S. with $1.36 Billion in gross transaction volume from 10,300 merchants, 28.5 million transactions nationwide and a rapidly growing revenue base.
- For the year ended December 31, 2022, the Company reported total revenue of $30.37 Million compared to $16.71 Million of revenue for the year ended December 31, 2021, an increase of $13.14 million (83.1% increase)
- Adjusted EBITDA $96,347 for year end 2022 vs. Negative EBITDA (2,509,671) for year end 2021
- The company has zero debt.
- OLB's board of directors authorized a share buyback program authorizing the purchase of up to 1 million shares (Company has purchased over 100,000 shares in the open market)
- Management has periodically been buying shares in the open martket.
- Compared to its merchant services peers, OLB is currently trading at very low valuation of 0.5 times revenue vs. average peer valuations of over 2x revenue
- Forthcoming stock dividend to OLB shareholders upon spinoff of DMint (Valuatioin of DMint has increase with the increase in the price of Bitcoin)
- Leverage relationship with 32,000+ bodegas to upsell current payment processing solutions.
- Offer micro loans to merchant base, including bodega channel.
- 5000 bitcoin mining machines running and producing bitcoins.
- Complete bit licenses for OLBit
- New settlement banking relationships
OLB in the News
- October 10, 2022OLB Group (NASDAQ: OLB) and Cuentas (NASDAQ: CUEN) Team Up to Bring Fintech Solutions to Over 32,000 Bodegas Across the United States
- July 13, 2022Technology Stocks Making Moves Wednesday: IS, OLB, VLD, SVRE, NLST, KLR, U, KSPN – InvestorsObserver
- July 12, 2022Market Sentiment Around Loss-Making The OLB Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:OLB) – Yahoo Finance
- February 16, 2022SecurePay From OLB Group Simplifies SMB Billing Through QuickBooks Connection – Business Wire
Experienced management in Fintech
Mr. Ronny Yakov
Chief Executive Officer
25+ years of ecommerce software and development experience; established ecommerce platform for AT&T employees wholesale shopping covering 180,000 employees; developed ecommerce solutions for Fortune 500 and 1000 companies
Chief Financial Officer
20+ years accounting experience working with public companies, including GAAP and SEC requirements; senior auditor f or HJ & Associates; previously an ecommerce accountant for Walt Disney’s GO.com; and associate for PWC; licensed CPA
20+ years of finance, accounting, operational, and business development experience in the merchant services industry; experience working with large sales organizations in payments industry, including Cynergy Data; raised over $300M capital funding as part of finance team at Pay by Touch; former VP/Controller at Concord EFS, acquired by First Data in 2004
Disclosure: All statements from The OLB Group, Inc (The "Company"). in These slides and any accompanying oral presentation that are not based on historical fact are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and the provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements concerning the impact of COVID-19 on our operations and financial condition our ability to implement our proprietary merchant boarding and CRM system and to roll out our Omni Commerce applications to our current merchants and the integration of our secure payment gateway with our crowdfunding platform. While the Company’s management has based any forward-looking statements contained herein on its current expectations, the information on which such expectations were based may change. These forward-looking statements rely on a number of assumptions concerning future events and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties, and other factors, many of which are outside of our control, that could cause actual results to materially differ from such statements. Such risks, uncertainties, and other factors include, but are not limited to, uncertainty regarding our ability to integrate the companies that we have recently acquired and to repay outstanding indebtedness and fund our operations. For other factors that may cause our actual results to differ from those that are expected, see the information under the caption “Risk Factors” in the Company’s most recent Form 10-K and Form 10-Q filings, and amendments thereto, as well as other public filings with the SEC since such date. The Company operates in a rapidly changing and competitive environment, and new risks may arise. Accordingly, investors should not place any reliance on forward-looking statements as a prediction of actual results. The Company disclaims any intention to, and undertakes no obligation to, update or revise any forward-looking statement.